Saturday 11 August 2012

OPI Sparkle-icious & a Declumping Tip!

Hi my loves,

This is just a short post for you today. Yesterday when I went to paint my nails in my all time favourite Opi Sparkle-icious, I was devastated to find it had all clumped together. So much so that It just looked awful. I refused to throw it away, so took to google to see if it could be saved. I found a few suggestions but the most popular one was to add a small amount of nail polish remover in the the pot and shake really well, and it actually worked!! The reason nail polishes clump is because the chemicals in them dry out and by adding nail polish remover, this puts back some of the chemicals that have been lost. Cue lovely sparkly nails!





Another suggestion was to buy nail polish thinner, but I guess the nail varnish remover is a cheaper and faster alternative as it's something you've probably already got in the house. I found this really useful, so thought you all might too :)

Have you got any good make up saving tips? I would love to hear them!

Hope your all having a fab weekend!

Lots of love,

Laura xoxo



14 comments:

  1. I love this tip, it has revived many of my nail varnishes! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! So sparkly :D Lovely blog too by the way :)

    http://www.nickysbeautyquest.com
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colours!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH i'm in love with this glitter one!!!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  5. This nail polish looks so pretty! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful nail polish.*_*
    Would you like to follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colour! love it!
    www.maryjanett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Useful thing to know. Pretty nails :)

    Lauren
    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That colour is wonderful! So pretty! :)

    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your nails! followed you, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love glittery polishes! they definitely glam anyone up! :) i blogged about a similar nail polish: technic's 'carnival'!
    newest follower :)
    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete